Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yin, Yang and Log Cabins

Mary has been having a ball with the Yin Yang collection, and some Log Cabin blocks.
She writes :

For the log cabin blocks, I used 1.5” cut logs which I had already precut several years ago when I cut different sizes of “all” my Orientals.

Quilt is 66”x 75”

Now, Mary, you might have used strips you had already, but just so the readers of this blog knows : You can make the same kind of Log Cabin blocks using the 1" Log Cabin collection.
And I think it is a gorgeous quilt !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great little quilt. I could just rush out and try that one. Love it, Love it

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

It is a beautiful quilt!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful!! you did a great job with this one.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Elly D said...

This is a STUNNINGLY AWESOME quilt Mary!

butrfly2200 said...

Wow, what a wonderful quilt. Congrats on the completion and design.
:)Carol

Anonymous said...

This is a beauty.