Monday, September 16, 2013

Case of the Secret Garden

Barbara made this elegant Case of the Secret Garden quilt top using the Inklingo New York Wheel collection.

She writes:

"This project has traveled with me to a retreat, a vacation in the Grand Canyon, a visit to Las Vegas and a cruise through Caribbean. My COTSG sewing bag was easy to grab when heading out the door for Bee day or a stitch day with friends. I can honestly say I will miss it!

COTSG actually turned into a labor of love. I had all the blocks up on the design wall and really took my time putting them together so I could stretch out the project and enjoy it as long as possible!"

The Case of the Secret Garden was the first ever Inklingo mystery quilt. The clues for the mystery are available on the All About Inklingo blog post "The Case of the Secret Garden Clue 8."

No comments: