Tuesday, June 19, 2012

General Sunflowers!

Ruth is a busy bee :-) and has finished this gorgeous project.
She writes
Just wanted to send you a pic of my latest INklingo project.
It's a mix of double and single  sunflowers.
It was a joy to piece by hand.
Made completely of my favorite French General fabrics.
Again I so love Inklingo!
The centre is a medalion I added to calm down my choice of fabrics (thought it was a little busy with all the sunflower pieces)
It looks absolutely gorgeous, Ruth!
PS Ruth is the redhead!

4 comments:

Carol from Panama said...

WOW - a stunning quilt! Your idea of adding the large center sunflower was brilliant. Congratulations on the finish.

Anonymous said...

Ruth, this is fabulous!

sara velder said...

WOW! What a beautiful quilt! And you can never go wrong using French General fabrics!

Jeannette said...

Ruth your quilt is gorgeous.Luv it,luv it,luv it.