Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sunflower Quilt


Kathy in Nashville made this spectacular sunflower quilt using the Inklingo 6" Sunflower collection, 12" Sunflower collection, the 6" LeMoyne Star collection and shapes from the Inklingo CD #1, CD #2 and CD #3 collections.

She writes:

"This is my sunflower quilt. My original design. It is totally hand pieced. I used the 6" and 12" Sunflower, the 6" LeMoyne Star and shapes from the three Inklingo CD collections. I added other patches of 'odd' sizes and a little appliqué. It is a big quilt and I don't have a better place to photograph it. It still needs to be quilted."

Take a look at the LeMoyne Stars and the effects Kathy got with some fussy cutting. Absolutely stunning!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is fabulous!!! I am amazed at all the different design elements...how everything fits together perfectly...the impact of the fussy cutting...all of it!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful!!

Jeannette said...

Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous.

Peggy said...

This quilt is really extraordinary. You've produced a beautiful work of art.

Elly D said...

This is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautifuL!