Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tiffany Lamp New York Beauty


Cathi made this 36" x 42" wall hanging, which she is calling Tiffany Lamp, using all three of the New York Beauty collections.

I've always been attracted to and fascinated by New York Beauty quilts but, not being a fan of paper foundation piecing, I didn't think one was in my future. Then out came the three Inklingo New York Beauty collections and I was off to the races. The New York Beauty collections have it all - curved piecing, super spiky points, loads and loads of continuous stitching opportunities and you're guaranteed a good result as everything fits together perfectly every time!

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful!

www.somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful quilt I love the varigation of fabric colors so pretty..Thanks for sharing...Debbie Kelly
http://somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com